FanDraft WEB Instructions (Commissioner)
- After purchasing FanDraft WEB, login to your FSM account, and then click on the activation link under resources:
- After you click this you will receive your LEAGUE ID and PASSWORD.
Email this information to your owners, along with the link to FanDraft WEB: http://www.fandraftweb.com
Note: Make sure to keep this all private, and see that your owners do not share it publicly.
- Launch your FanDraft software, and select SETUP > WEB.
– Check the “Use FanDraft WEB” box.
– Enter the your League ID and Password.
– Click the Activate League button.
If all worked correctly, the “Status” button will change to “ACTIVATED”
- Once you start a draft, all of your picks will automatically be uploaded and live for your remote users to see.
- If at any time during the draft you want to communicate with your remote owners, utilize the chat tool displayed on the top right of the FanDraft software: